Thursday, July 13, 2023

Bible Of The Gods Found! They worship Taylor Swift! by AB

The bible of the gods was found falling by two men who were on a Saturday morning walk in Kansas. They were Manley Farnham and his son, Chucky Farnham, who were 76 (Manley) and 41 (Chucky). Unfortunately the bible fell directly on Manley, sending him to the hospital to get his forehead taken off to get a new one. But Chucky made it out fine and with the bible. He reads through it and figures out shocking news. The gods worshiped Taylor Swift. “I wasn't surprised,” Chuck said. “Well, I was surprised. I found the bible of the gods! And it fell on my dads head! But who doesn't like Taylor, am I right?” A couple weeks later signs started to show up. There have been multiple bibles being shoplifted from stores. We got detective Malcom Brewster to investigate.  “Well, I think because so many bibles are being shoplifted from our stores,” Malcolm says, “Maybe we shoplifted their bible from their store.” A couple days later, Chuck confessed that he took the bible and was sentenced to jail for 6 ½ years.

No comments:

Post a Comment