Thursday, July 13, 2023

Toad and Salamander by MW

toad: why are you so slimy?

Salamander: I don’t know. Why are you so bumpy and rough?

Toad: I was just born that way.

Salamander: exactly and I was born slimy.

Toad: ok well what type of Salamander are you?

Salamander: what type of toad are you?

Toad: a natterjack toad. And you still haven't told me what type of Salamander you are.

Salamander: I never said I was going to tell you.

Toad: so I told you what type of toad I am for nothing?

Salamander: yeah pretty much.

Toad: so you tricked me?

Salamander: yep.

Toad: I was so dumb to think that you were going to tell me.

Salamander: yes you were. Do you know what it means to call someone slimy?

Toad: no.

Salamander: of course you don’t. Calling someone slimy basically means that they are a trickster.

Toad: oh. Well in that case you are slimy.

Salamander: slimy as in texture or slimy as in sneaky?

Toad: Does it really matter your kind of both. Oh sorry did I say kind of I meant to say you ARE both.

Salamander: >:-)

Toad: what does that mean?!? Salamander, SALAMANDER?!?

Salamander: you're about to find out, and when you do your last words will be…

Toad: w-w-what will my last words be.

Toad: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment